Friday, February 13, 2009

Sigh

Way to kill my mood. I just received my results for my first midterm. I checked it, I knew I should of spent more time through it, there were so many questions that I could of answered correctly. I can't stop beating myself over that, but luckily, the professor is a nice one, and hopefully I can make up my grade. I still can't believe I got a C, like wtf, it was so easy. At least, it's not my hard class, it's time to get back into shape. This midterm just slapped and gave me a wake up call, I should study and work even harder for my other midterms! While taking my other midterms, I will remember to read the questions thoroughly and hopefully won't second guess myself. I shouldn't cram before the test too, that kind of fucked me up, since I got confused. I hate when that happens. I wouldn't be so sad if I received a B, but damn, I knew the shit too, that pisses me off.

No comments: