Monday, March 16, 2009

G'z

This is what I posted in MySpace since she tries to drag out this conversation:

I HATE THOSE WHO FUCKING STEAL. How many times do I have to fucking tell you, how many times do I have to fucking remind you, how many times do I fucking have to yell at you? Do you really don't understand or think that you will always get away with your fucking dumb actions? Do I have to make it fucking public? You say I don't have money? Obviously, you're the fucking one who don't if you take my shit. I really don't know what goes through your mind to always, ALWAYS steal my stuff! It's fucking annoying. GROW UP. Maybe if you stop spending money on OTHERS, you will have money for yourself. Buy something, actually buy many things for yourself. But please, hopefully this will be the last time that I have to remind you, LEAVE MY FUCKING STUFF ALONE! It's sad I have to resolve to this because YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCKING LISTEN TO THE FUCKING TRUTH.

But then, while I showered..I remember I said I'll change, I won't be mad or angry or mean. So then I decided to take it off, but man, I'm so annoyed, so irritated cause I know this won't ever change. You can never change a person and what I learn from time is that she's a liar, a thief, and a fake. Why must she be so different from me, she is so untrustworthy, when I thought I can trust her, she does something to remind me that she can NEVER be trusted. I guess she'll never grow up, it's sad to know I have a sister like this. Everyone in my family has truly given up on her, she cannot be tamed. She's this beast who thinks she's all that, has the looks, the attitude, the everything but she's blinded by her own mind.
It's sad, she knows taht gifts are valuable to me and that it can never be exchanged for anything. She knows but she doesn't care about my feelings. I still have a box that one of my old friend gave me since 3rd grade, she wrote bestfriends. Gifts has always mean a lot to me, I don't know why but it's something I take seriously. To top it off, I'm always reminding her that she ruin so many clothes of mind and she's not allowed to borrow but she still goes and defy me. It's like she doesn't have a brain and really DOES not care about the consequences of her really ridiculous DUMB actions. I really don't know what to do with her, if i forgive her, she does it again, if I don't she still probably will do it again. Sigh.

No comments: