Sunday, March 22, 2009

=]

So..I'm glad my friends are happy. Having companionship, how wonderful! I admit, I'm not ready to settle down but seeing people around me so happy with another makes me kind of miss it. I guess you can say I gave chances but ugh, I shouldn't! Now I got this unwanted guy on my jock, I thought he understood the hints I gave him but all his mushy talk is so disgusting! I usually like it when they say sweet things but when he said it, it was like ewwww! Kill me. But it's ok, the only problem is I just recently met a very interesting person, I enjoy his company and I think it'll work out. So how can I get rid of the first guy? Ugh, oh well. Maybe I just get excited and happy with a new guy but in a few days I will get tired of them, sigh. WHY ME!!! I hope it's not going to be like this with this fella. We have so much in common, might work out after all or maybe I'm just confused. I don't know, I like talking to him at night and when he texts me in the morning. I think it's cute, his laugh and personality is also cute. Seems like he gives me a lot of attention, makes it even more attractive. hahaha

1 comment:

Tina Marteeny said...

HAHHHA! you're so mean. ahahahahhahahahahahhaa. its okay baby! <3