Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hehe

I should go to sleep but after I write this short blog. I'm amazed at how happy and strong I feel right now, feeling like no one can bring me down but myself or is it cause I closed all contacts with those who can hurt me? I thought I would not feel a slight disappointment when the day comes, at first I didn't but the day after seeing him, I start feeling a little, how can I describe it, sad? I don't even know, I'm really ok but my mood was brought down a notch, just a little. But was it the reason that I saw him again? Actaully, I did not see him cause my focus was on someone that was in front of him but my elder sister saw him and told me. At first she said it couldn't be but then she explained him and the person he was with and I knew that it was him. Weird. I was just kidding with her that it was my ex-lover and she shook her head in a yes way which surprised me. Maybe I haven't heard from him for so long that I forgot bout him and the feelings I had for him. I guess what made me disappointed even more was, why does god always remind me of him, is it coincidence or it's planned this way. Everytime I try to or when I do forget him, he pops back into my life, I really don't give a fuck about him anymore, I just find it really annoying when you let go of something and it comes back. I guess you can call this a small world, but what the fuck is he doing on my side of town. Bastard. Oh wells, I'm just happy that he's happy and his life is going well. Even though he did me wrong, I still wish him the best cause I didn't regret the moments I had with him, he made me who I am today and I have to be thankful for that.

No comments: