Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Love. <3

Oh baby, I love winterbreak! Although, since it started I've been getting fucked up to the max everytime I drink. It's insane cause now my mother even let me drink! It's funny cause on Saturday I wasn't suppose to be home but since Lilly was here and it was her party I stayed back and I told my mother since I ain't driving no where I might as well drink and she agreed. Only cause she knew if she didn't let me I'll leave and drink else where. It was fun since there was so many people and by the end of the night I don't know how but I knocked out on my bed! Some shit happened that pissed me off! Someone that I won't say fucking stole my mothers phone which is fucking ridiculous and disrespectful but being the detective I am I found out who it was since I had proof and evidence. We didn't receive the phone until monday since we didn't know it was missing until Sunday night. Monday morning, since I couldn't sleep cause I was so pissed off, I went and drove all the way to their place and threaten them to give it back or hell is to pay. The phone was finally handed over and I felt like my goal was accomplished. Anyways, as a celebration I drank with my family but mostly my parents and we sang the night away. I totally got my mother drunk and she slept with me. We were having a great night drinking the wine away since we opened a new bottle, might as well finish the damn thang.
But yeh, my winterbreak started late, it started Wednesday and I wasn't planning to go out but since I was dressed up I thought I went to my friends house to visit. So it ended up my crush came and we spent the whole night playing drunken poker and after we went to eat at Lee's Noodle, I feel so bad letting him pay but I know I'll take him out one day to repay his kindness and sexiness. Thursday was Vu's/Westscape's big day, the performance and movie was incredible, I didn't think it would blow me away but it did, they were right. We ended up chilling at Vu's house and I was planning to go home after but then I received a text that the person gave me knew I would not resist! Sigh, end up I went to my other friends place to visit but I end up getting fucked up and freaking every moving thing but it was the good buzz not the throw up or dizziness one. I ended up staying till 5am, sigh I need to leave earlier! Been partying too much and staying to late. Friday was my chill day cause my mother believed I've been going out too much and I need to relax for the big day on Saturday, end up I did some errands and had a journey or adventure with Loc, it was great and I ended up knocking out till the next day which I was slaved the whole day! But it was fun, I did a lot of work but it was worth it, and now I'm here, relaxing cause I'm scared if I go out, I'll probably drink my heart out again.
I'm pretty sad though, I really miss Lilly so much, she is such a cute, little, beautiful, precious, loving baby I've met! It's like I'm so scared around her, holding her, yet I still want to squish her because she's my little niece. Everything is going so right for me, I wish it doesn't change, not even one bit and if it does, it'll be for the better..2009 here it comes!

No comments: