Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crush

So..I finally admit, I have a crush. Last night while I was driving home, I couldn't help but smile all the way home. And it's not those little smirks that I always do, it's a BIG grin, showing my teeth and everything. It was either I was hella freezing or that I was too excited but I'm sure it wasn't because I was cold, because I was so happy! BUT, I am going to enjoy this crush, I'm not going to rush into it like I always do. He's so sweet though! Although he's hella shy, I really enjoy his company but I think it's because he's so fucking hot. Dude, I got caught so many times, since I was fucked up last night, everyone pretty much caught me slipping. Since I didn't give a fuck, I was flirting to the max. But, I hope they didn't see it since everyone there was pretty much fucked up themselves. Ah, but thinking about him gives me a sense of relaxation and I can't wait till the next time I see him! I don't even rememeber if I gave him a hug goodbye, sigh, I was that fucked up! But I think I did, I hope I did since I do remember waiting to hug him or say bye to him because he said byes to the guys first and me last. I was in the passenger seat so I guess it made sense for him to say bye to me last, I was dissappointed but at least I got to look him in the eyes before he left, gosh, I just wanted to kiss him. Why am I such a pervert? But it was just like the movies! That moment when a person says goodbye with a hug and have a second of eye contact, maybe it's just my fantasy. But yeh, I was suppose to leave at 12, and then he ended up showing up and I got so excited! I sticked around till 330am, that I know everyone caught me on, but oh well, at least I'm feeling so happy right now! I'ma make him my New Year's date!

No comments: